Thank you for choosing Lozano Property Management Services to assist you in finding your new home. Applicants are required to meet certain criteria before residing in one of our rental properties. Prior to completing an application, please carefully review the following criteria to determine your eligibility:
- Each applicant must be at least 18 years of age and submit a separate application. Applications are available at our office, on-line or via E-mail.
- A rental history and/or criminal background check may be obtained related to applicant and any occupant.
- Employment or source of income must be verifiable. Applicant should have worked with the same employer for one year.
- Verified monthly gross income must be equal to at least three (3) times the amount of the proposed monthly rent for the property for which application is made. Bank statements and check stubs may be submitted as proof of income.
- A credit report will be requested on each applicant. Established credit references must be in good for at least 6 months. Any judgments, liens or collections should be paid prior to submitting an application. Experian/Fair scores should be in range between 560 and 850. Any bankruptcy, regardless of title, must be at least two years old.
Any property for which an application is submitted is not reserved until the security deposit is paid and a lease agreement is signed. Once these are in place, the property can be held for a maximum of 2 weeks.
Lozano Property Management complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or familial status.